2020 Bolton Electric Fat Bike - 750 watt - NEW SPECS and Sizes!
26" Models are SOLD OUT! Due to high demand the 26" models are sold out for fall of 2019. 24" models are available in limited quantities.
Changes that have occurred for the 2020 models:
- Shimano Hydraulic Brakes Standard on all bikes.
- New slim Color KT-LCD8H display with USB port.
- Higher capacity 48v/14ah battery
- High Quality, lightweight suspension fork optional.
- New Colors!
- And the BIG one - A whole new size! This bike is now be available in a Medium and Large frame size. You can choose from the original small and compact 24" tire bike, or the new larger 26" tire model depending on your height.
A powerful bike to blast up hills and through any terrain. This bike is like no other - and I mean it! This bike was created specifically to fill a void in the ebike market. With it's uniquely sized frame it's easy to mount, lightweight and fits a variety of riders. Although initially intended for "shorter" ebikers, I've found that many people like the feel and fit of the bike and find it blast to ride regardless of height. Generally recommended for 5' to 5'6" for the smaller 24" model, 5'7" and up for the 26" model.
- High Torque 750 Watt Bafang Motor
- 48v 14ah battery with high quality cells (We stick to name brands such as LG, Panasonic, or Samsung)
- Aluminum Frame - Just 56lbs and 58lbs including battery! Compare that to the typical 65lbs+ weight for many electric fat bikes.
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- KT-LCD8H Color display
- 25A Motor Controller
- Heavy Duty 12 gauge Spokes front and rear
- 7 speed Cassette
- 100mm (FAT!) wide rims with 4" tires
- Thumb Throttle
- Range depends on the rider, terrain, and power usage. 20-40 miles is typical.