Hey Everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
I'm excited to have a guest on the show today who has a lot of cycling experience from around the world. So definitely something new and unique that you haven't heard about once again, this is the Bolton eBikes podcast, and I'm your host, Kyle Chittock and owner of Bolton Ebikes So today I've got Henry Gold with us.
He is the founder and owner of TDA Global Cycling.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- How Henry Gold, Founder of TDA Global Cycling is helping other cyclists see the world in a new way
- What his trips were like in the beginning and how he has guided others to go beyond their self imposed limits.
- The benefits of going on a global cycling trip not only for physical conditioning but also mental conditioning.
- How to join TDA Global Cycling on a trip you will never forget.
- What are ways that they are able to charge their ebike on the road and what they do to ensure the food and mechanical help is available on the trip.
- When do they like to go to certain places and what you might expect.
Thank you for listening to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. As always, if you're not on an email list, go to E bike podcast dot com and sign up. Once again, That's ebike podcast dot com. Otherwise you can always come back right here every Tuesday for a new episode of The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
If you want to go on a tour, whether it's in the US or North America or somewhere else around the world, who knows it could be just about anywhere. It sounds like, and they welcome ebikes with open arms. Check out TDA Global Cycling for more information.
Links from Bolton Ebikes & TDA Global Cycling
Learn more about TDA Global Cycling Here: www.tdaglobalcycling.com
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to be on the show!