Today, I want to answer and talk about a very, very important question, and that is, Where did all the e-bikes go? Because if you look at my website on Boltonebikes.com you look at the 1000 watt fat bike we sell, sold out. The Bolton 750 watt, the Bolton 2020 e-bike. Sold out the Fat step-through bikes. Oh, we've got a few of those in stock. The Fat Mini Ebike sold out the Step-Through in orange, sold out. Basically, almost all of the bikes are sold out right now, except for at least as of today, a very few Step-through bikes that by the time this podcast episode comes out might even be gone too.
So what is going on? Why aren't all the bikes disappearing? I'm going to answer that question and a whole lot more.
In this episode, you’ll learn more about:
- What happened to all of the ebikes? Why is so much out of stock and what is happening next?
- What is the process from order to transport to get the bikes inspected, packaged, and delivered safely to you?
- Why is there a delay in arrival for ebikes across the ebike industry right now?
- Why we believe in educating our customers on their ebike purchase and on what is happening in the ebike industry as a whole.
- What our team is doing to serve you better and what this means for your level of support going forward.
- Why I personally inspect every single bike that goes in and out to you.
- What you can expect in the resources we are continuing to provide on The Bolton Ebikes YouTube channel, our website, customer service, and more.
Thank you for listening to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
Now, if you're new to the podcast, make sure to go to ebikepodcast.com not only can you sign up for weekly emails that go out notifying you when new podcast episodes are released. But I will also send you a special email telling you how to enter to win a FREE electric bike, so please make sure to go check that out. Once again, that's ebikepodcast.com. If you have been listening for a while already, I do love those five-star reviews. We've got lots already, but I need yours. We have way more listeners than reviews, so please make sure to leave us a five-star review on Apple podcasts or whatever other favorite podcasting apps you prefer to use. I do read every single one. Thanks again for listening and I will talk to you again next week.
Links from The Bolton Ebikes Podcast - Episode 18
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Subscribe and watch more on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/boltonebikes
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com