Now, typically I cover the practical things. Okay. Maybe the last episode where we talked about 20,000-watt ebikes wasn't very practical, and maybe this will be a little more practical, but usually, the nuts and bolts are like; how things work, how eBikes work, how are people using them? What are they good for?
During this episode you’ll learn more about:
- How we’re planning on making an infinite range electric bike.
- What we’re looking at using to help us accomplish that goal.
- Why this is important for you an ebiker.
- How the ebike technology has changed and what I see for the future of ebikes.
- What in the world is a Velo Mobile?
- How many watts of power would be needed to accomplish this big goal?
Keep your eyes and ears open for the launch of the next version of the 2020 Bolton e-bike. We're going to have some new features, some new names possibly, and I think the specifications on that are just going to completely blow people's minds. I'm really excited about it and I want you to guys to be excited about it, so stay tuned for that.
Thank you for listening to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
Links from The Bolton Ebikes Podcast
Get a Bolton Ebike
Subscribe and watch more on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/boltonebikes
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Want to be on the show or know someone you want to have on the show? Submit more information to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com