Today we have another special guest on the show. This is Patrick Duggan from HI-C Battery. If you need a battery expert, then this is the guy that you need to go to. Welcome to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
On today’s episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- What HI-C Battery is and what it has to do with ebikes?
- What Patrick suggests when you want to upgrade your battery, even if it might be on an older ebike.
- Why Patrick doesn’t have “range anxiety” on his ebike.
- How many volts can be built into a battery for an ebike?
- What you can do if you need a battery rebuilt (the right way).
- More information on what classifies a light electric vehicle.
- What new technologies Patrick predicts will be coming out in the near future and why you need to be on top of this news.
- What energy density he predicts by 2025.
- The 1 thing Patrick says will increase the range.
- Patrick’s recommendation for charging your battery.
- Why it’s very important to not go for the best deal for a battery online.
Thank you so much for listening to the show. Remember when you're riding your ebike, don't crash and have fun!
Links for HI-C Battery
Contact Patrick via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Join The Bolton Ebikes Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes! Want to be on the show?
Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com
Enter to win an electric bike & subscribe for updates here: https://ebikepodcast.com