Hey, everybody. Welcome back to another episode of The Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I've got another guest on the show today, and that is a little exciting because I feel like we kind of know each other in a little bit of a way. We've been communicating online on different groups, but never really had a sit down conversation like this.
So you guys get to be a part of this today. I have Matt Robertson. He is one of the moderators on one of these Sonders groups. He's a big proponent of ebikes just in general online. And I think we're going to cover some really interesting things in our conversations today. So stay tuned to the very end.
I think this is going to be good. One. We're going to learn a lot about electric bikes.
Today, we’re going to clear all of those questions up for you.
In this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- Does Matt think that ebikes will replace vehicles for commuting?
- You’ll learn more about Matt’s experience with bikes and what you can learn from his experience.
- The benefits of the different sensors on our ebikes and how that can benefit you.
- What was the main thing that helped Matt recover after suffering some major health concerns.
- Even though he was an experienced cyclist and bike builder, he had to change a few things in his mindset when he got into ebikes. You’ll be surprised when you hear what it was.
- Why he doesn’t believe ebikes are actually bikes.
- And so much more!
I appreciate you for being here and listening. If you're new to the podcast, go check out ebikepodcast.com. That is the sign up for our newsletter. So you can get notifications when new episodes come out and we'll try and keep you in the loop on any other exciting ebike stuff going on. And of course there is always the Bolton Ebikes YouTube channel. There are new videos posted there every single Thursday and these podcast episodes come out every Tuesday.
I thank you for being a listener and being a part of the bigger Bolton Ebikes community that's growing every single day.
See you again next week!
Links from Matt Robertson
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get your Ebike Class Sticker Here: https://boltonebikes.com/collections/stickers-and-labels
Sign up for Podcast Episode Notifications: www.ebikepodcast.com
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org