Hey everybody! Welcome back to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I’m your host, Kyle Chittock, the owner of Bolton Ebikes and today I’m going to talk to you about security.
There is a particular YouTube video that I have thought about filming for quite some time. If you’ve listened to all of the podcast episodes, you may have heard me mention or reference this - but basically, one of the more common questions people ask about bicycles and ebikes specifically is “How do you keep them secure?” Ebikes are great! You can go so much further, you can travel with them, you can go to the store with them, you can run errands. But if you go to the store, the local library, or even in your driveway. How do you prevent the bike from being stolen?
During this episode you’ll learn more about:
- How Kyle secures his bike and makes sure 100% to guarantee it won’t get stolen.
- What you can do if you don’t have your keys to your battery - but still need to get it off. And when that might be necessary.
- The importance of using the key that comes with your bike to lock and unlock your battery.
- What brand of ebikes uses a blank key on all of their ebikes.
- What you can do to add additional peace of mind to secure your ebike beyond a good lock.
- How to 100% guarantee that your ebike doesn’t get stolen when running a quick errand.
Thank you so much for listening to The Bolton Ebikes podcast. I love all the reviews I get for the show. If you’ve been listening for a while and you have not left a review please do so. Don’t forget to leave me a lovely 5 star review, I do read every single one. If you want email notifications when new podcast episodes come out, make sure to go to ebikepodcast.com. If you’re looking for an ebike, go to Boltonebikes.com and check out The Bolton Ebikes YouTube channel for weekly videos on Thursdays.
Links from The Bolton Ebikes Podcast
Get a Bolton Ebike or Check for Lock Options (Arriving Soon)
Subscribe and watch more on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/boltonebikes
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com