In one of the previous episodes, I shared 5 things you should know before you buy an ebikes and those were kind of the basics of how electric bikes work. Now for this episode, we’re going to dive into the technical details - just a little more. I want to give you a fundamental understanding of how ebikes work.
On this episode you’ll gain insight into:
- How to win an ebike!
- What is in an ebike battery and what is really inside there?
- Learn more about how the motor controller is the brains of your ebike.
- Learn the different components of your ebike and what that means for the performance you can get out of it.
- What in the world does a brushless motor mean and why that is a benefit over a brushed motor?
- What is on the inside of the mid-drive motor?
- Is the screen the brains of the ebike or not?
- What happens when the brakes are engaged?
- How motors compare to each other.
- What you can do if you want to upgrade your ebike.
Remember to make every day an adventure, have fun and don’t crash.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Tune into EP 2: 5 Things To Know Before Buying an Ebike: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/5-things-to-know-before-buying-an-ebike-ep-2/id1497150724?i=1000464306503
Enter to WIN an electric bike: https://ebikepodcast.com
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com