Welcome back to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I am our host Kyle Chittock and today I have something very interesting to talk to you about with Fat Bike Tires. So everything you need to know about Fat Ebike Tires, we’re gonna cover that today. Stay tuned and let’s get right to it.
In this episode, you’ll get answers to your questions and topics such as:
- Why do fat tires even exist and why are they so popular?
- Where fat tire bikes can go, where other bikes cannot.
- Why so electric bikes are adopting more fat tires over
- Is a fat tire going to reduct range, compared to a mountain bike?
- What is coming up for Bolton Ebikes that will improve your ebike experience?
- How bicycle wheels are measured and why that is important
- What you need to do to gain more traction on snow and sand.
- My trick for helping you understand how much of your tire is off the ground.
- How you can alleviate damage to your tire.
- What you can do to avoid flats and what products can help with that.
- The benefits of fat tires over mountain bike tires.
Thank you so much for listening to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast. This has been episode #8. I can’t believe we are this far into things already. We have so many good episodes coming up, so many awesome interviews - so make sure to stay tuned, subscribe on your favorite podcasting platform. If you haven’t signed up for my podcast newsletter, basically that’s just an email list where you can get an email every single week that says, here’s the latest podcast episode oh and by the way, here’s how you can enter to win a free ebike. Go to ebikepodcast.com so you can learn how to win one of those free ebikes I’m giving away. If you haven’t left a review, please do! I do love those 5-star reviews and I read every single one.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com