Welcome back to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast, Episode #9. I’m your host, Kyle Chittock, and today I have yet another special guest for you. He does not have an ebike store, he doesn’t have an ebike product, he is just another ebike rider, hopefully just like you or maybe a future version of you, who has an ebike. So let’s welcome on, Robert from Louisiana.
In this episode, you’ll get answers to your questions and topics such as:
- Why Robert fell in love with ebikes, from the first time he tried one out.
- What he loves to share with others when it comes to ebikes.
- The weekly event that he attends that brings about more connection in his community.
- What he tells anyone thinking about getting an ebike.
- How ebikes can change someone’s life as far as mobility and transportation.
- What people can do to make their bike personalized.
- The benefits of riding an ebike and how it can eliminate traffic problems.
- How owning an ebike will change your life.
That was episode number 9 of The Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I appreciate Robert coming on and just telling his story. I can just feel his excitement about electric bikes and I hope that you can too through that interview. If you don’t have an ebike, that could be you. You could be just as excited about life as Robert is. So take his advice, “Just buy the bike!”
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com
Check out the episode with Patrick from HI-C Battery for more information on batteries: The Future Of Batteries with Patrick Duggan | EP 4
Buy a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Check out the Instagram: https://instagram.com/boltonebikes
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com