Hey Everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. It's always fun to have a guest on the show, but even more fun if it's somebody that I've talked to more than just once or twice and somebody that's been on the podcast before. So if you are wanting to hear an update from somebody who opened an ebike store, Basically a year ago, this episode will share more about where they are today.
I'm Kyle, Chittock your host, and this is The Bolton Ebikes Podcast. Let’s get into it!
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- What were his expectations with getting into the ebike business and what actually happened as time went on.
- How he saw that ebikes were able to change his customer’s lives - even in the midst of a pandemic.
- What he did to grow his talented team of professionals to ensure he was able to serve his customers in person and online.
- The opportunities he saw while going through this growth period and the actions he took to keep that momentum.
- Why he offers so many different brands of ebikes in his shop and why that has helped him have the availability of inventory.
- What he found when looking at why his customers were buying an ebike and why that has been important to his purchasing decisions.
- And so much more!
Thank you very much! For those that didn't get a chance to hear the first episode. If you want to jump back in time and hear how this all started. That's episode seven, which was released March 3rd of 2020, just about a year ago from today.
If you are new to the podcast and you want to get notifications, when episodes come out, also, don't forget to go to ebikepodcast.com.
You can sign up there for the email list. Basically, we just send you an email once a week, on Tuesdays when new episodes come out. So you don't ever miss an episode. Make sure you're on that list. Cause who knows? You may hear Houshmand’s name again sometime in the future. Thanks again for listening.
I'm Kyle, the owner of Bolton Ebikes and this is The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
Thanks again for listening! See you next week!
Links from Bolton Ebikes
If you liked this episode, check out EP 7: Buying an Ebike Store with Houshmand Moarefi
Check out the Ebikes USA shop here: www.ebikesusa.com
Sign up for Podcast Episode Notifications: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to be on the show!