Hey everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton eBikes Podcast. Today, I just got done filming a YouTube video where I tested out some different strategies for improving the range of my electric bike. Every single thing I did was free and cost nothing at all. But the range increase at the end was pretty significant.
So if you want to hear how that test went and what happened stick around.
This is the Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
In this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- What can you do to get more range from your bike for free?
- What are the items you may want to have on you when riding your bike and why carrying too much may not be necessary?
- What is one of the main things you can do to have more range and still have fun? (*It’s not something most people think about.)
- Why the speed you’re riding at can matter when it comes to the range of your ebike.
- What is a pulse and glide technique?
- What does the fork have to do with it?
- Why it’s very important to be in the right gear.
- What were the results of the range test? Listen until the end to find out!
- What we’re planning in the future to extend the range and to break records in the industry.
Thank you for listening! I hope you learned something. If you're new, go check out ebikepodcast.com. That's a sign up form so you can get emails when new episodes come out. If you're looking for your first electric bike, then as always make sure to go to Boltonebikes.com. Now I did mention a video about this as well.
Of course, that's on the YouTube channel and you can go check that. Out because it will be coming out next week. Now I say next week, based on when I'm recording that. So it's probably just in a couple of days. So if you don't see it out already just be patient. It's probably this week's video.
See you again next week!
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Subscribe To The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Get a Cycle Satiator: https://www.amazon.com/shop/boltonebikes
Sign up for Podcast Episode Notifications: www.ebikepodcast.com
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org