Hey Everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. If you've been watching the YouTube channel lately, you might've seen one of our more popular videos was about preventing flat tires and we tested a few different brands and different things just to see which one actually works.
The best, and I guess you could say the winner from that video is a guest on the podcast today. So if you want to know how to prevent flats, this is the place to be. Once again, I am Kyle Chittock, The Owner of Bolton Ebikes, and this is the Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- What propelled FlatOut into the ebike market
- What makes FlatOut different from other popular sealants on the market and why you may want to switch if you haven’t already.
- What does affect it and the science behind why.
- What tubes he recommends to prevent flats.
- Why latex is a common ingredient found in other sealants and how that might be causing some issues.
- Why it’s very important to prevent flats before you’re in a situation where you’re stuck.
- Why FlatOut is superior to what you might be used to.
Thank you for listening to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I hope you learned something as usual and do what Kelly said. Use this as a preventative measure. If you don't want flats, FlatOut has worked very well in my test. So far, it's the best product that I can recommend.
As always, if you're not on an email list, go to E bike podcast dot com and sign up. Once again, That's ebike podcast dot com. Otherwise you can always come back right here every Tuesday for a new episode of The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
Links from Bolton Ebikes & FlatOut
Learn more about FlatOut Here: www.FlatOuttire.com
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to be on the show!