Hey, everybody. Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes. As most of you know, this is a great place to learn about electric bikes, whether you're interested in buying an electric bike or you already have one. Even if you're just learning more information about ebikes.
So today I've got another special guest! I've got Benjamin from a company called Driven Bikes.
During this episode you’ll learn more about:
- How Benjamin first got into ebikes and how they changed who his customers were.
- The challenges he has faced so far and why he feels they were necessary to get to where he is now.
- The why behind choosing an ebike color for new models.
- Why most ebike companies are either low or out of inventory at the moment and what you can expect in the coming months.
- How Benjamin was able to find a quality tire and why that is so important for your comfort and level of happiness in your ebike.
- And so much more!
Thanks again, everybody for listening to another episode, I hope you enjoyed that conversation.
And I really love talking to people who are doing things similar to what I'm doing with electric bikes. They're testing them, the riding them, and they're just making good quality products. As you can tell, am I competitive in the e-bikes space? Absolutely. I love to be competitive and make good bikes at good prices, but I'm not the only one.
And I cannot sell all the bikes that people want and I don't have all the different models that people want. So thankfully, there are guys like Benjamin out there who are also making great products that we can turn to. So if you are new to the podcast, Make sure to go to www.ebikepodcast.com. You can sign up for email notifications and know when new episodes are coming out.
Links from Benjamin of Driven Bikes
Links from The Bolton Ebikes Podcast
Fun video I did with a Driven Bike: https://youtu.be/YjV-2bbnds8
Subscribe and watch more on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/boltonebikes
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com