Hey, Everybody! Welcome back to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I finally have another guest on this show. This year has been a little crazy, and it's been a little bit harder to get people on like I used to, but we're not going to stop doing that. I've got somebody new today and he is a customer.
Let’s give it up for Kim Harold AKA “Papa Kim” from Edmonton, Canada and get into another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
In this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- What sparked Kim’s interest in getting an electric bike.
- What he found was different about Bolton Ebike’s role in his ebike experience, even right away.
- The steps that were taken to get his shipment into Canada and his tips for others about to do that.
- Why Kim chose the Foxbat over the other options with Bolton Ebikes.
- Where he enjoys hanging out online with his new ebike enthusiast friends and how to can join too.
- And so much more!
I appreciate your time Kim. And to anybody who's listening, If you have an interesting story about ebikes if you have a friend who has something interesting about electric bikes, whatever it is, feel free to reach out to us and let us know.
It's not about selling more bikes. It's about more people just having fun at the end of the day. Also, make sure to go check out ebikepodcast.com. That's where you can sign up for email notifications. You'll get emails that go out on a regular basis when new podcast episodes come out and as a bonus, that's where we usually let people know when an ebike giveaway is happening.
We just gave away a bike, the new Sabre model, pre-production before anyone else. So you never know what it's going to be. It's usually something good and who doesn't want a free electric bike? So once again, that's ebikepodcast.com. Go check that out. And of course, you can also find Bolton Ebikes online on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com