Hey Everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I'm going to talk about something I did Oh, about six years ago and whether or not it was a good idea. And if I would repeat doing that again today. That is buying an electric bike from a crowdfunding campaign. So if you want to hear about the latest ebike that is on Indiegogo right now, stay tuned.
Is it a good deal? Should you buy one? Should you avoid it at all costs? Stick around to get those answers and more.
This is The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- What it’s like buying an electric bike from a crowdfunding campaign and what my experience was like.
- What crowdfunding is and how it can work and what to expect if it doesn’t.
- Details on my previous experience and what others experience
- What can happen if an item is pushed through to production too quickly.
- What additional items could be offered as the crowdfunding campaign goes on - as the makers want to sweeten the deal due to the wait.
- Why it’s important to research the bike you’re looking for, ask questions, and know what you’re getting for your money.
- Why when we release bikes - we release them in small quantities and why it’s important to not scale too quickly.
- More details on the bike that I am sharing more information about and how you can get one at a great price. Also, why I do personally know this is a campaign that is worth it.
- And so much more!
Thanks again, for listening to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I hope that I can bring some value to you with every single episode that we do here.
If you learn something, then make sure to give me a nice five-star review. I do appreciate those. I try and read each and every one. I appreciate everybody who have been listening to this podcast from the beginning, because I know some of you have, and if you haven't, no worries. Just stick around and I'll talk to you again every Tuesday.
Thanks again. I'm Kyle Chittock, The Owner of Bolton Ebikes, and I will catch you hopefully next Tuesday.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get The Eunorau AWD FS 1500W and 1600Wh Ebike: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eunorau-all-wheel-drive-fs-1500w-and-1600wh-ebike?utm_source=kickbooster-direct&utm_medium=kickbooster&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=8bd51b38#/
Sign up for Podcast Episode Notifications: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Find your perfect Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to be on the show!