Welcome back to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast! I have a very special guest today. He started out kinda like me. Buying an ebike online, then he started modifying it, one thing lead to another and he did something pretty crazy. So, I’m gonna let him fill you in on where things have gone. This is Houshmand Moarefi from Colorado.
On this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- How Houshmand is taking ebikes to a whole new level, other than just being into ebikes.
- What happened when his ebike died and how he got creative to create exactly what he wanted.
- What incredible opportunity Houshmand took advantage of in the mountains of Colorado
- What he did to focus on serving his community, follow his passion, and why stepping away from a high-level executive position in a secure corporate position felt like the right path for himself and his family.
- How he started his business and what his wife said when more bikes kept filling their garage.
- The steps he took to get his business off the ground
- Why it’s so important to get an honest opinion before purchasing an ebike.
- How Houshmand and Kyle are joining forces to share their knowledge to ensure riders are educated about their purchase before making a decision.
Thank you so much for listening!
Remember to make every day an adventure, have fun, and don’t crash.
Links from This Episode
Visit Houshmand Moarefi’s ebike store online at https://www.bestebikesusa.com or in Denver, Colorado.
Visit Houshmand’s Facebook Group: EbikesUSA (National Group)
Get notified of new episodes & enter to WIN an ebike: https://ebikepodcast.com
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Join The Bolton Ebikes Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com