Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. It's Black Friday Week. That means there's some awesome sales going on at Bolton Ebikes. Make sure to go check those out. But for educational purposes today, we're not talking about sales. I'm going to talk about brakes because I have a couple of new things in regards to braking that you, I guarantee, have never thought could improve your bike.
So stick around! I'm Kyle, The Owner of Bolton Ebikes, and this is the Bolton Ebikes podcast.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- What have we found regarding brakes that will improve your ebike significantly.
- Where you can find our Black Friday Sales and how we’re sharing deals all month long.
- What will improve your ebike without a complete overhaul of your brakes and rotors.
- Learn more about how you can take an active role in bringing this to everyone.
- What can you do to give your ebike the ultimate stopping power and what we have coming down the pipeline to help with that.
- And so much more!
Thanks again for listening to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. If you haven't subscribed to a newsletter, make sure to do that at ebike podcast dot com. Again, this is Black Friday Week as of the release of this podcast episode.
So make sure to go to Bolton Ebikes Dot Com and check out all the awesome deals we have going on right now. Do you have a used ebike you want to get rid of, are you trying to upgrade OR are you looking for a budget price bike then also don't forget our new website ebike search dot com, which is an awesome marketplace for buying and selling electric bikes.
Once again, I'm Kyle , The Owner of Bolton Ebikes and I hope to talk to you soon.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com and let us know you want to be on the show!