Welcome back to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast, episode number 17. I have another special guest for you today. This is Kristen from barefoottheory.com and she has some very exciting things to share with you about traveling on the road with your electric bike and how much fun it can be. Most of us are taking our bikes on rides from our house, or maybe we put them on the back of our car. But Kristen has her e-bike with her everywhere she goes. And I'll let her explain a little bit about why that is.
In this episode, you’ll learn more about:
- How a curiosity of van life led to educating and inspiring others to get outside more and to give them the confidence and tools needed for an adventurous lifestyle on the road.
- Where you can go to learn more about outdoor events dedicated to enjoying the great outdoors.
- What you need to know when it comes to creating your own customized Sprinter Van and what not to do to avoid problems down the road.
- The best way to get around when living in a Sprinter van, RV, camper and/or motor home.
- Answers to the most common questions you have about life off the grid.
- Some of the mistakes Kristen made when trying out this new lifestyle and what she offers to help you avoid them.
- Her recommendation for the best place to ride your ebike.
Thank you for listening to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I really do appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed that episode with Kristen from barefoottheory.com and if you have any interest at all in traveling on the road, make sure to go check out her website because she has some really good information. She knows what she's doing.
Now, if you're new to the podcast, make sure to go to ebikepodcast.com not only can you sign up for weekly emails that go out notifying you when new podcast episodes are released. But I will also send you a special email telling you how to enter to win a FREE electric bike, so please make sure to go check that out. Once again, that's ebikepodcast.com. If you have been listening for a while already, I do love those five-star reviews. We've got lots already, but I need yours. We have way more listeners than reviews, so please make sure to leave us a five-star review on Apple podcasts or whatever other favorite podcasting apps you prefer to use. I do read every single one. Thanks again for listening and I will talk to you again next week.
Links from Kristen Bor of Bearfoot Theory
Learn more about Kristen Bor at www.bearfoottheory.com
Want to start your Van Life Journey? Check out Kristen’s course here: https://bearfoottheory.com/category/van-life-roadmap/
Open Roads Fest: https://openroadsfest.com/
Check out a cool bike documentary Ride The Divide: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B006R0A7AK/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r
Links from The Bolton Ebikes Podcast - Episode 17
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Subscribe and watch more on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/boltonebikes
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com