Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. It turns out I have a brand new bike to tell you about if you want 750 Watts and a mid drive. If you want 3,500 Watts in a mid drive, then you might want to stick around. This is the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. Thanks for listening again. Last week on Black Friday, I decided to release something new.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- What are the WattWagon models we’re offering and what makes them unlike anything you can get on the market.
- What is the WattWagons Cross Tour and how can you get one?
- How does this differ from The Super73, The Revi Cheetah, or the Sondors MadMods
- Learn more about how these models are very light weight, high performance, and how you can unlock the power to get 3500Watts.
- Learn more about how an electric vehicle charger comes with this bike and how that changes what you have thought about ebike capabilities.
- And so much more!
So again, The WattWagons Cross Tour. You can check it out at Boltonebikes.com. And if you want to be on our email list and find out when new podcast episodes come out make sure to go to ebike podcast dot com once again, that's ebike podcast dot com and we will send you an email when new episodes come out, you can see what they're about.
Hopefully learn something new, or find out about a new product like today. And I will talk to you on another Tuesday. Thanks again for listening. I'm Kyle, the owner of Bolton Ebikes, and this has been another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Check out The WattWagons here: https://boltonebikes.com/collections/wattwagons
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com and let us know you want to be on the show!