Welcome to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast! My name is Kyle Chittock and I’m your host so let’s get to it with a local customer from Grass Valley, CA.
On this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- How many miles has Sean Huntley ridden on his folding ebike?
- What kind of wildlife can be found in Grass Valley on bike rides?
- Where Sean has taken his ebike with him across the US and the value that having a folding bike was during those excursions.
- What is was like riding his bike in the rain
- How he has been able to keep his battery lasting, even when using his ebike often.
- Learn more about how Sean charges his ebike on the go (which helps with the range).
- The importance of security when it comes to an ebike over a non-ebike.
Thank you so much for listening!
Remember to make every day an adventure, have fun and don’t crash.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get notified of new episodes & enter to WIN an ebike: https://ebikepodcast.com
Lock Up Your Ebike: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001SMUBQC/?ref=exp_boltonebikes_dp_vv_d
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/boltonebikes
Join The Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Some of the links may be affiliate links which means we make a little bit from your purchase. Thank you in advance.