One of the most common questions that I hear is how do I transport my ebike? All the time we're getting emails and phone calls from people who say, I want to buy one of your bikes, but I want to take it on vacation. I want to take it on a trip. What sort of bike rack should I get? How do I store it here?
I can answer that and more! So let's dive in and get into The Top 10 Tips for Ebike Transport.
In this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- How do travel with an ebike when you have a small car?
- What is the best way to travel with your ebike on a longer trip?
- Why is it important to take the battery off the bike when transporting?
- What is a way to keep your ebike secure when it’s on the back of your rv, car, or truck from theft?
- A cool tip for transporting a folding bike that you may not have thought of.
- The top 10 tips for transporting your ebike in detail.
- What to do if you have trouble lifting the bike onto a rack.
- Where you can find our team’s ebike rack recommendations.
Thank you for being here. I appreciate all of you. If you're new, make sure to go to ebikepodcast.com. Also, subscribe to the newsletter, because these episodes very often do share tidbits of new information or new bikes that are coming out. I just love sharing information. I love teaching people about electric bikes so they can have more fun with them. So go check that out. Ebike podcast.com. And of course, if you want to watch some videos, don't forget to go check out The Bolton eBikes YouTube Channel, or if you're ready to buy a bike, go to the Boltonebikes.com website.
See you again next week!
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Check out our team’s rack recommendations here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/boltonebikes
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com